1. The applicant attests that the information included in and with this application is completely true and correct to the best of his/her knowledge and belief.
2. The construction of any primary structure that connects to, abuts, or utilizes the right-of-way in any manner shall require the applicable contractor to have a right-of-way bond and Certificate of Liability on file with the Town.
3. All applications shall include the following uploaded documents: site plan (or plot plan), construction drawings, erosion control plan, construction details, State Construction Design Release (if applicable), septic permit (if applicable), and energy certificate (if applicable).
4. The Town requires the following inspections for Primary Structures: a. Footing (inspection required before concrete is placed) b. Temporary Electric c. Under-slab (inspection required before covering any electrical, mechanical, plumbing, joists, trunk lines, and before placing fill) d. Foundation e. Sewer f. Rough-in g. Above Ceiling (commercial only) h. Insulation/Energy (inspection required before placing drywall) i. Final The inspection fees for one of each inspection type listed above are covered in the building permit fees. Additional inspections and/or re-inspections are $75 (increasing for subsequent failed inspections) and all re-inspection fees must be paid prior to the Town issuing a Certificate of Occupancy (C/O).
5. All residential lots within a subdivision shall install and maintain a lot number sign through the course of construction. The lot number shall be large enough to read from the public right-of-way. Residential lots not within a subdivision and all commercial lots shall install and maintain a temporary address number sign until the permanent address numbers are installed on site.
6. All construction sites shall keep a copy of the approved permit placard and construction plans on-site throughout construction activities.
7. The Town reserves the right to update these rules and conditions at any time without notice. The Town also reserves the right to require additional inspections or submittal materials at the discretion of the Director of Planning and Building.